Tuesday 3 January 2012

Monday - Marathon Training & Poussin!

In May I am running my first (and possibly last) Marathon in Edinburgh and too be honest I am quite looking forward to it! This time in 2011 when I first pulled on the running shoes I literally couldn't run more than 10 minutes without stopping and wreching!!! I haven't got a great track record of keeping things up once I start (the blog is a joint effort) but for some reason I have kept running.....so with the training starting I ran my furthest distance so far - 14.1 miles which I was pretty pleased about. Still a way of 26 miles but it's a start!

As a reward for my efforts, Jo made one of my favouite meals - Poussin (this time with a spiced orange sauce) with chips and a salad....a scrumptious final day of the holidays meal!


No comments: