Sunday 7 August 2011

Sunday Breakfast special - The Spotty Blue Tea Pot - Hoylake

I think this is the first breakfast that we had blogged about, but I wanted to give a mention to The Spotty Blue Tea Pot in Hoylake (click here for info). It is great to see this sort of place on Market Street, as hopefully it is sign of more to come in the area.

We popped in for breakfast - poached egg and a flat white (my new coffee of choice) and Jo had granola, yoghurt and local honey; all well made a great value at £8.60 for the lot.

They use local suppliers which is a big thumbs up!
Some of the spotty blue pottery they sell
Jo perusing the Sunday papers
Our breakfast
We both highly recommend it and next time I am home I will be purchasing a spotty blue mug to add to our eclectic mug selection!

No comments: