Sunday 16 October 2011

Thursday - Motorway M&S, The Wirral & Choc Torte

As were were in North Wales for the weekend and had Friday off work, we decided to head back to the Wirral after work on Thursday to spend some time at home. As I have become accustomed to, Jo was later to finish work that expected so we didn't get on the road until 6.45ish. We were both starving, so decided to stop at M&S on the m62 for a dinner of sandwiches and a packet of Percy Pig & Pals for pudding.....

My Club Sandwich
Jo's Prawn & Salmon
Percy Pig & Pals
As we were staying with Shereef & Steph, we met @mrs_ordinary (aka my Mum!) for a quick drink and it was great to catch up with here....hi Mum!

Jo & Mum
 We headed over to Shereef & Stephs at 9.30ish and it was great to spend some time with them. Smartie was also at theirs who is a good friend who I have known since I was a kid, but not quite as long as I have known Shereef!.....here we are in our younger days!

Me at the front, my bro to the left & Shereef in the back seat
Jo and I were delighted to discover that there had been a special delivery from Whitto of the below slice of chocolate tort that Commodore and Mrs Andrew had made.....DELICIOUS!

Chocolate Torte
Me munching it!

No comments: