Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tuesday Night Feast (Jo Girl)

So anytime I decide it's time for the fall back option of stir fry, Joe always manages to convince me to have some treats with it.  Usually it's limited to prawn crackers (surprisingly low in calories!) but for some reason we were quite giddy on the way home and extended the treats to prawn crackers AND spring rolls.  OMG.

Quite clearly I didn't make either of these treats: spring rolls are beyond me at 8pm on a Tuesday and I wouldn't even know where to start with prawn crackers.  However, the stir fries were all mine - egg fried noodles and veg and super spicy prawns.  Poor Joe, every week I seem to make a dish absolutely overloaded with fish sauce and chillis and tonight was no exception - most of the chillis were left uneaten.  WEAK!  It did taste pretty good though.

Oh...and to round off, and a very small homage to the biscuits part of our title...Foxes crinkles for dessert!

Super spicy prawns
Egg fried noodles
Co-op's spring rolls (I am slightly ashamed by this!)
And the prawn crackers!

No comments: