Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wednesdsay - Stew and Pasta...eh?? Sounds weird but good!! (Joe)

I am sure we are both getting into work earlier and finishing later....we go in to work together, as we work across a dual carriageway from each other in central Leeds. In the evening it depends on what we have on - I ran home today (I much preferred running when it was lighter....I don't wear headphones now incase a ruffian tries to mug me in the dark!) and Jo took the car - we weren't both back in till after 8 - phew! A long day which is becoming more and more the norm! Lucky we both enjoy what we do!!

With hunger pangs attacking we used what we had available for dinner - left-over stew with pasta and huge pile of  red cabbage on the side....









PS!....HELLO AUNTIE KAREN!!!! SEE YOU AT CHRISTMAS!!!! xx

No comments: